Petpets, Paintbrushes, & More
The Paint Factory will be closed from August 21 - September 1st, 2002, do calculate inventory and revitalize our funds.
Rules for Use
- Please no multiple accounts. This shop is to help those guild members who may not have enough NP to buy petpets, paintbrushes, or morphing potions on their own. If you do donate from multiple accounts the points can not be added together. They must remain separate due to the fact that we have no way to prove both accounts are yours.
- Donate ONLY those items on the donation list for points. Any other items donated that are not on the list will NOT be counted.
- Only neomail ONCE to request an item. Someone will reply as soon as they can. If they get more than one neomail from you, you WILL be ignored.
- Due to people taking advantage of the paint factory to make a profit, there is now a limit to how many items you can request. Everyweek you may request up to 5 items, and all the items must be different.
- If at any time the paint factory suspects you are using our services for personal profit, YOU WILL BE BANNED FROM THE PAINT FACTORY!!!
- If you leave the guild, your points will be deleted. This is a guild service, for guild members.
- No, we do not give out refunds because we can not possibly keep a running list of everything people have sent in. If you'd like to use up the rest of your points, we suggest you pick items from the catalogue until you have no points left.
How it Works
- This program is based on a point system. Each petpet, potion, and paintbrush will cost a certain number of points. If you wish to view the prices click on one of the price links above. All the paintbrushes and morphing potions are discounted 10% from the Shop Wizard Value of the item. Petpets are discounted 15% from Shop Wizard Value.
How to Earn Points
You can earn points 2 ways:
- Put one (or more) of the items listed on the Item Send-In List up in the Trading Post.
If you trade in a map piece, be sure to neomail the paintfactory with what number it is. To check which map piece number you are sending in, right-click on the map piece, then go to 'Properties'. In the URL location of the image, you'll see a number at the end. That's the map piece number.
DO NOT SEND ANYTHING TO THE PAINT FACTORY ACCOUNT.
ONLY ITEMS IN THE TRADING POST WILL BE COUNTED.
- Buying an item in the shop. For example, buying 1 omelette for 1,000np will give you 1 point.
Redeeming Your Points
- There will be a record kept of how many points you have. Just neomail paintfactory to request an item. The item will then be put on trade, where you will bid a cheap item and they will accept it. All transfers are done through trade.
- There will be a slight delay in getting the item/items you redeem your points for. The item/items requested will be moved to this account before being put up in the Trading Post. NO ITEMS WILL BE KEPT IN THIS ACCOUNT.
- You use the points when you want to. If there is a potion, brush or petpet that you would like but it doesn't happen to be in stock, just neomail the Paint Factory and they will see what they can do.
- You can get as many items as your point balance allows. Please leave some stuff for everyone else though. :)
- If you are planning using your point to get a petpet
that is over 100 points please neomail paintfactory
and let us know which pet you plan to get.
- You may also purchase petpets through trade. To find the price just multiply the number of points by 1000 (Example.. if a petpet is 21 point 21x1000=21000nps or if it is 21 ½ points 21.5x1000=21,500nps)